To the Design 1st Community,
Our thoughts are with you as we settle into new routines for work.
To do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have cancelled all unnecessary travel and setup our 30 person team to work remotely. You can see some of the team smiling on our weekly company-wide call below:
Image: Weekly Design 1st company wide meeting
Here is how we are continuing to support you:
- Our team continues to provide all services, meeting virtually in the same way we work today with our clients. We are committed to providing the highest level of service to our clients.
- Our work on projects will continue without interruption. We have the tools plus 10 years experience working remotely with virtual teams.
- We have a robust infrastructure in place to continue to work collaboratively with client and suppliers across the globe.
- Your point of contact at Design 1st will remain in close communication with you and keep you informed of any changes in how we work together.
- If you had plans to visit our office, please make arrangements to meet online with your Design 1st host, instead; or postpone your visit until a later date.
As we move into our third week of working remote, the Design 1st team is adjusting well to the new routine. Zoom video calls have become second nature and our IT manager, Andrew has our IT infrastructure humming along. Take a look our team's remote offices below:
Image: Remote office of Senior Industrial Designer Pat
Image: Remote basement office of VP Engineering Matt