Electronics Design Services
Our experienced electronics design engineers work side-by-side with our industrial designers and mechanical engineers as part of a complete design and problem-solving team.
Wireless internet connectivity
Add freedom to your idea.
A huge range of modern products require wireless control and connectivity, including: consumer portables and wearables, Internet of Things (IoT) products
, vehicle telematics, robotics, wireless base stations, radar & microwave applications, scientific test equipment, medical devices and imaging systems, and location tracking to name a few.
Our experienced electronics engineers can add cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, RFID, GPS, custom radio protocols, or other types of secure wireless control and connectivity to your product.
Video: Electronics Design Services
Power and portability
Your product idea needs power to come to life, and your options have never been greater.
We know AC, DC, Li Ion and NIMH portable battery systems, non-contact inductive charging, USB, Power over Ethernet (PoE), and more.
From the high power requirements of industrial equipment to the ultra-low power states and power management of Internet connected devices, we can design efficient, reliable solutions.
Users can interact with your product in myriad ways, and a better user experience is a distinct competitive advantage.
We’re experts in all forms of user inputs, including touch-pads, biometrics, keys, and more. When it comes to outputs, we have you covered from high performance audio, video, vibration, light pipes, all types of display systems, and GUI design.
Sensors, intelligence, and automation
Whether industrial, medical, or consumer in nature, your product may need to capture data, process information, and control responses.
We have years of experience integrating all types of inputs, including: video, audio, image, temperature, vibration, and sensor data of all types. We also develop the embedded software you need to interface with other devices and systems, communicate with the outside world, run applications, and control motors, servos, and other electro-mechanical devices.
Get your product market-ready
Ensure your product performs to the highest standards and complies with all regulatory requirements.
At every step of your design project, we conduct comprehensive verification and validation testing. When your product is ready for volume manufacturing, we can help you develop the tools and processes for production testing, including test applications, custom jigging, and electronic test automation.
Our Electronics Design Capabilities
The skills, tools, and processes to deliver winning products.
Many protocols and layers of technology are involved in the simplest of electronic products. We have the breadth and depth of experience to knit them together for efficient, effective product design solutions. Our capabilities include:
- Document requirements
- Produce high level partitioning and bock diagrams
- Identify and standardize key interfaces, data formats, and database structures
- Evaluate available 3rd party IP
- Prepare analytic decomposition down to elements 'ready for design'
- Analog/digital/optical and RF design
- Wireless systems, including Wi-Fi/WLAN (802.11), Bluetooth®, GPS, OTA HDTV (UHF/VHF), RFID, ZigBee®
- Power systems including custom BUC/BOOST, battery management and solar power management
- Electronic circuit design and schematic capture
- Board layout - mixed signal/high speed/high layer count (Allegro®, Altium®, PADS®)
- Design for manufacturability/testability (DFM/DFT)
- Design for standards compliance (Safety, EMC/EMI)
- Specification, architectural design, documentation
- Component selection
- RTL coding in Verilog or VHDL
- High-Level control register definition with automatic rtl source code and html documentation generation
- Verification plan generation, verification support
- Verification testcases coded in Verilog or VHDL
- Simulation, synthesis, place and route.
- Timing closure
- System software architecture
- Embedded real-time control
- Platform and device driver development (DSPs, USB, I2C, Ethernet, EEPROM, FLASH, ADC, DAC)
- Application development (Windows, Linux, iOS, Android): C/C++, Visual C/C++, Visual Basic, Python, PHP, SQL