Add wireless freedom and connectivity to your idea.
Experienced electronics and embedded systems engineers can add cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, RFID, GPS, custom radio protocols, or other types of secure wireless control and connectivity to your product.
Our integrated design and engineering development team can take your connected hardware idea from concept through to manufacturing. Whether you are looking to update existing hardware devices with wireless freedom or create new devices from scratch our team can help you.
Video: Learn about our electronics services
Power design and portability
Your product idea needs power to come to life, and your options have never been greater.
We know AC, DC, Li-Ion and NIMH portable battery systems, non-contact inductive charging, USB, Power over Ethernet (PoE), and more.
From the high-power requirements of industrial equipment to the ultra-low power states and power management of Internet connected devices, we can design efficient, reliable solutions.
Embedded user interaction
Users can interact with your product in myriad ways including voice, gesture and touch interaction.
We are experts in all forms of user inputs, including touch-pads, biometrics, keys, embedded gesture control and more.
When it comes to outputs, we have you covered from high-performance audio, video, vibration, light pipes, and GUI design. Working with our in-house embedded engineering and design team, any combination of user interactions is possible.
Sensors, intelligence, and automation
Whether industrial, medical, or consumer in nature, your product may need to capture data, process information, and control responses.
We have years of experience integrating all types of inputs, including: video, audio, image, temperature, vibration, and sensor data.
We also develop the embedded software you need to interface with other systems, communicate with the outside world, and control electro-mechanical devices.
Get your product market-ready
Ensure your product performs to the highest standards and complies with all regulatory requirements.
At every step of your design project, we conduct comprehensive verification and validation testing.
When your product is ready for volume manufacturing, we help you develop the processes for production testing including: test applications, custom jigging, and electronic test automation.
Our Electronics Design Capabilities
The skills, tools, and processes to deliver winning products.
Many protocols and layers of technology are involved in the simplest of electronic products. We have the breadth and depth of experience to knit them together for efficient, effective product design solutions. Our capabilities include:
- Document requirements
- Produce high level partitioning and bock diagrams
- Identify and standardize key interfaces, data formats, and database structures
- Evaluate available 3rd party IP
- Prepare analytic decomposition down to elements 'ready for design'
- Analog/digital/optical and RF design
- Wireless systems, including Wi-Fi/WLAN (802.11), Bluetooth®, GPS, OTA HDTV (UHF/VHF), RFID, ZigBee®
- Power systems including custom BUC/BOOST, battery management and solar power management
- Electronic circuit design and schematic capture
- Board layout - mixed signal/high speed/high layer count (Allegro®, Altium®, PADS®)
- Design for manufacturability/testability (DFM/DFT)
- Design for standards compliance (Safety, EMC/EMI)
- Specification, architectural design, documentation
- Component selection
- RTL coding in Verilog or VHDL
- High-Level control register definition with automatic source code and html documentation generation
- Verification plan generation, verification support
- Verification testcases coded in Verilog or VHDL
- Simulation, synthesis, place and route.
- Timing closure
- System software architecture
- Embedded real-time control
- Platform and device driver development (DSPs, USB, I2C, Ethernet, EEPROM, FLASH, ADC, DAC)
- Application development (Windows, Linux, iOS, Android): C/C++, Visual C/C++, Visual Basic, Python, PHP, SQL