Electronics Design Services
Our experienced electronics design engineers work side-by-side with our industrial designers and mechanical engineers as part of a complete in-house design and problem-solving team.
Connected Hardware Development.
Add wireless connectivity to your idea.
Our experienced electronics and embedded systems engineers can add cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, RFID, GPS and other types of secure wireless control and connectivity to your product.
Our integrated design and engineering team can take your connected hardware ideas from concept right through to manufacturing. Whether you are looking to update existing hardware devices with wireless freedom or create new devices from scratch, our team can help you.
Power Design and Portability.
Your product idea needs power to come to life, and your options have never been greater.
We have developed numerous systems using wired and wireless battery powered approaches. Our design skills include non-contact inductive charging, USB, Power over Ethernet (POE), and more.
From the high-power requirements of industrial equipment to the ultra-low power management of Internet connected devices, we design efficient reliable solutions.
Engaging User Interfaces.
Users can interact with your product in myriad ways including voice, gesture and touch interaction.
We have designed many types of user controls including: touch-pads, biometrics, keys, audio command, gesture movement and more.
When it comes to outputs, we have you covered from high-performance motion, audio, video, vibration, light pipes, and GUI app design. Working with our in-house user interface and embedded software engineering teams, we experiment and refine to turn new ideas into engaging positive experiences.
Sensors, Intelligent Data, and Automation
Whether industrial, medical, or consumer in nature, your product may need to capture data, process information, and communicated with the IoT connected world.
We have years of experience capturing and processing many types of sensor data including: video image capture, image processing, recording and DSP alteration of audio signals, temperature, vibration sensing and alerting and a wide variety of other sensors data manipulation.
We also utilize existing software libraries to quickly build custom embedded software that you need to control electro-mechanical devices, interface with other products and communicate with the internet world.
Get Your Electronics Market-Ready.
We ensure your electronics and product performs to the highest standards and complies with all regulatory requirements.
At strategic points in the design process, we conduct comprehensive verification and validation testing.
When your electronics are being prepared for volume manufacturing, we help you develop your processes for production quality assurance including test fixture design, PCB verification and custom software debug.
Our electronics design services include:
Embedded systems design:
- Document requirements
- Produce high level partitioning and block diagrams
- Identify and standardize key interfaces, data formats, and database structures
- Evaluate available 3rd party IP
- Firmware design, coding, and testing
- Define embedded hardware and software architectures
PCB Board Design:
- Analog, digital, optical, and RF design
- Wireless systems including: Wi-Fi/WLAN (802.11), Bluetooth®, GPS, Cellular, RFID, ZigBee®
- Power systems including: custom BUC/BOOST, battery management and solar power management
- Electronic circuit design and schematic capture
- AC/DC and DC/DC design for high battery life
- Board layout including: mixed signal/high speed/high layer count (Allegro®, Altium®, PADS®)
- Design for manufacturability/testability (DFM/DFT)
- Design for standards compliance (Safety, EMC/EMI)
- System software architecture
- Embedded real-time control
- Platform and device driver development including: DSPs, USB, I2C, Ethernet, EEPROM, FLASH, ADC, and DAC
- Application development including: Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, C/C++, Visual C/C++, Visual Basic, Python, PHP, and SQL
- Mobile hardware connected web applications including: iOS, Android, HTML5
- Specification, architectural design, and documentation
- Component selection
- RTL coding in Verilog or VHDL
- Verification plan generation, and verification support
- Verification testcases coded in Verilog or VHDL
- Simulation, synthesis, place and route.
- Timing closure